In this episode, I talk with Jerry Abiog about his experiences as CMO of Standard Solutions. He talks about the trends and developments of artificial intelligence across all industries today and how companies can leverage the data they have to understand consumer behavior and target their audience better, leading to top-line and bottom-line growth along with more repeat customers.
Jerry Abiog has over 25 years of sales and marketing experience. He currently serves as a Co-Founder and CMO of Standard Insights, an AI as a Service growth marketing platform headquartered in Fort Myers, FL. Their mission is to be the global Standard on how successful businesses prioritize and execute their customer engagement from Insights gleaned from their data.
- Software developers need to design technology and solutions to solve the key problems and address the pain points of their customers from the outset. Often they start by developing technology and then evaluate how it can be used but that is when failure due to poor execution occurs.
- It is better to have an A-level team and a B-level product than a B-level team than an A-level product. Taking the leadership and initiative to build quality, high-performance teams is critical to the success of a company.
- There are a lot of misconceptions about AI still, however it is a rapidly growing industry that will soon be over $500 billion. Companies like Google and Facebook are the dominant players that track data and consumer behavior across websites even though all companies can be empowered to leverage the data that is available to them to understand their customers better, improve upon their products, and have more repeat customers.
- 01:10 – Jerry talks about his background and journey into AI
- 04:12 – How to identify problems and solve them with AI
- 05:40 – Tracking customer data to track human behavioral patterns
- 07:22 – The metrics to track while adopting AI
- 10:38 – Individuals that are concerned about AI and avoid using it
- 12:23 – The impact on companies that have not adopted new technologies
- 15:20 – Trends of AI in the healthcare industry
- 17:20 – Jerry’s work as CMO of Standard Insights
- 18:41 – Strategy around content and customer communications
- 21:57 – Rapid Fire Round
- “AI is not about replacing an individual in their job, it is about helping an individual do their job better.” – Jerry Abiog
Subscribe to the podcast:
Connect with Rodney:
Connect with Jerry Abiog: